Fedko Emergency Physicians has provided over $2,000,000 in Debt Relief, balance reductions, and Charity Care. We offer financial assistance for emergency services provided and billed through our centralized Patient Financial Services.
What is financial assistance?
Fedko Emergency Physicians offers financial assistance for medical services provided and billed through our centralized Patient Financial Services. This assistance, ranging from a reduction in the amount of the balance outstanding up to complete forgiveness of the balance outstanding, is provided to patients demonstrating financial need.
How do I request financial assistance?
- Send it to the address below:
- Last two years of tax returns, including all schedules
- Last three months bank statements for each wage earner in the household
- Copies of your property tax assessment statements
- Contact a patient account representative at the phone number listed on your billing statement. Note: If your statement is not available, please contact our Patient Financial Services office at (800) 225-0953.
Fedko Emergency Physicians New Mexico, LLC
PO Box 29650 Dept. 880270
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9650
What should I expect?
Your application will be reviewed and a decision will be communicated to you within 30 days of receiving ALL the required information. All information is confidential. To qualify for Financial Assistance, your household income must be at or below 375 percent of the federal poverty level. Family size and household income determine this eligibility.
Exceptional circumstances may apply to applicants who own significant valued assets. Fedko Emergency Physicians may consider the value of an individual's assets in determining eligibility for financial assistance for medical services delivered at any facility.